Wednesday, August 12, 2009
How far along? 26 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: At my last OB appt, I was up 2.5lbs. Yesterday, I was weighed during an exam for life insurance, and I'm back to being down 11lbs.
Maternity clothes? Red peasant top (non-maternity), black maternity gauchos, and black wedges.
Stretch marks? More are definitely forming. My itchy belly is the dead giveaway.
Sleep: It's certainly getting more difficult to get comfortable, and it's taking longer to actually fall asleep.
Best moment this week: Sunday night, I saw my belly move!
Movement: Lots! Inside and out. She's moving right now, in fact.
Food cravings: Not really. I'm still all about the dairy - going through a gallon of milk every 3 days.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I think I may have experienced Braxton Hicks Monday afternoon. Nothing since, though.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: So much!
Weekly Wisdom: Carter onesies are far superior to Gerber onesies. Thanks, Tribies!
Milestones: Seeing discernable belly movement Sunday night - and entering my 3rd trimester on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment