During the last few weeks, I've been too
Me at 32 weeks. You guys, I turned 40! It’s the new 20, apparently. So, I’m planning to rock out this decade. Not gonna lie - so far, 40 has been pretty fantastic.
The Ladies of the Manor on Mother’s Day – my mom, Gigi, me, and Petunia!
Gigi and sketchy Elmo at the Central Park Zoo. This guy was on his cellphone seconds before we walked up to him for a picture. Yup. Stay klassy, Elmo.
We took a weekend-long babymoon to New York City, and that was the view from our room on the 36th floor of One UN Millenium Hotel. A-MAZE, right?? Couldn’t have asked for a better view, a better room, or a better weekend – although, it was colder and rainier than predicted. Still, we got to take Gigi to the Central Park Zoo, where she lost her mind when she saw the penguins and the polar bear. “Hi Mister Penguin! Hi Mister Polar Bear!”. We also took a nice walk through a part of Central Park, saw the horse-drawn carriages, which Gigi ADORED and likened to “Cinderella’s carriage!”. She also enjoyed the better part of my frozen hot chocolate, which we ordered at this great place called Big Daddy’s in the Gramercy neighborhood. On our last day, before returning home, we headed to the Museum of Natural History, where we thought Gigi would love to see the dinosaurs and elephants. Nope. Condors. Condors were what she wanted to see. Ha! Thankfully, there were two! Thanks, daddy, for locating them! Daddy’s totally rule like that.
So, what say you, good people of the blogosphere? Girl or boy?
And, last, but not least, today’s baby bump…
How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appointment last Friday, 16lbs gained.
Maternity clothes? non-maternity top over maternity wide-leg slacks. Thank you, Old Navy!
Stretch marks? Yes. Many.
Sleep: Not so much these days.
Best moment this week: A tie between reaching 35 weeks and getting my first batch of the cutest cloth diapers. Yes, that is happening.
Movement: So much, despite how tight it must be getting in there..
Food cravings: Last week, I had tuna salad made by Tony. It was outstanding. So much so, I had three sandwiches over the course of two days.
Gender: Still Team Green!
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks that kicked into high gear last week during that one-day heat wave. Jesus, that was crazy. I thought for sure I was in labor. I think I was just a bit dehydrated. And hot!
Belly Button in or out? Out for the first time ever.
What I miss: Sushi, prosciutto, sushi, soft cheeses, and sushi.
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appt (at 36 weeks), where I'm having an ultrasound to check the position of the baby. At my 32 week appt, the doctor discovered the baby was breech. At my 34 week appt, the baby was still breech. So, we’ll see how the next appt goes. Not looking like my VBAC will even happen if this baby doesn’t turn. ::sad face::
Weekly Wisdom: A few friends recommended yoga and acupuncture to help the baby along into position. So far, I've been on my hands and knees a lot (that's-what-she-said).
Milestones: 35 days left (technically).
Until next week, my friends!
Milestones: 35 days left (technically).
Until next week, my friends!









1 comment:
I say your awesome and i love your blog and i can't wait for you to have this baby so i can look at all the adorable pictures your going to post!!! Lots of Love from Greece!
~ Sara
Post a Comment