Tuesday, May 7, 2013

32 weeks! **Updated with pic**

How far along? 32 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure about the number, but my belly has surely grown since last week’s update. Apparently, I should be gaining 1 pound per week from here on out. Great.

Maternity clothes? Maternity full-panel black wide-leg slacks, black maternity kimono-style top, and black wedges. As Tony said to me today, “All in black on the sunniest day of the year”. Funny guy.

Stretch marks? Yes, but not more than last week.

Sleep: Yeah, more like, “Sleepy”. Seriously. Soooooo sleeeeepy.

Best moment this week: Watching Gigi master the rock wall on her playset. That little stinker pretty much rocks.

Movement: Yes, a lot! If you stare long enough at my belly, it will move. SweartoGod.

Food cravings: Fruit. Water. Anything refreshing and thirst quenching.

Gender: Still Team Green!

Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks, which have slowed down, actually.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Alcohol. This is the season when the local brewery, Hooker, releases their Watermelon Ale. Oh-Em-Gee, so good. Talk about refreshing. Totally miss it.

What I am looking forward to: Turning 40 very soon! Like, seriously?? FORTY. Also? My 32 week appt this Friday. I always look forward to every opportunity to hear the bean’s heartbeat.

Weekly Wisdom: We took the “Sibling Class” last weekend at the hospital where I’ll deliver. Gigi got to see the babies in the nursery (“Look at the baby burritos, mommy!”), she learned how to diaper and swaddle her dolly, and then got a tour of the room where the baby and I will stay after delivery. It got me thinking that even though it’s only been three years since I was last there, so much has changed. I’m therefore signing Tony and me up to take our own Maternity Tour.

Milestones: 8 weeks left! And I’m still so not ready!

And, that's all I've got time for today. Sorry for not posting a picture. I'll post as soon as I can. Promise.

No comments: