This morning, a very dear friend of mine surprised me with my dream diaper bag – The Cake Society Satchel by Petunia Pickle Bottom in Midnight Blackberry. Great name, right?

This generous-sized diaper bag has and does practically everything, except leap tall buildings with a single bound.
It can be worn as a backpack (my favorite feature)...
a shoulder bag or across the body... 
There are pockets galore inside and out for bottles, diapers, and other baby gear...
It comes with its own changing station, which includes a changing pad and a case for wipes...
and it even comes with its own stroller straps...
Stroller straps! Genius, this bag.
So, how did I get so lucky, you ask?
Yeah, I too am pretty blown away by such an extravagant gift. There are just not enough words of appreciation that I can say to thank my friend for her generosity. She knew my heart was set on it, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d own it.
Peggy, if you’re reading this, I love you very much, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This baby will be one well-accessorized princess, thanks to you! And I suspect her taste for the finer things will be directly related to both you and her fabulous bag.
Mon Dieu! Another Marie Antoinette in the making, indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment