How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2lbs since last OB appt, which brings my total weightloss/gain to -12lbs.
Maternity clothes? Black and white non-maternity tunic top, black maternity wide-leg capris, and black wedges.
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: Thanks to Petunia, who again feels the need to go out at 3:30 every morning for the past week, no, I haven’t had much sleep. :::sigh:::
Best moment this week: Lots! First, getting to 30 weeks. Then, hearing the beans heart beat at my OB appt yesterday. And, lastly, receiving the call from JCPenney that my crib is ready to be picked up! Sweet!
Movement: So much! Rolling, kicking, jabbing… it’s incredible.
Food cravings: This past weekend, I craved a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen. So, Tony decided to make his own version, and it was DIVINE. Thanks, my love! Then, I continued the pumpkin trend and stopped at Starbucks after my OB appt for a Decaf Spiked Pumpkin Latte. Delicious.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Stubborn little sucker.
What I miss: Can’t think of anything right now.
What I am looking forward to: Finally seeing the crib in person!
Weekly Wisdom: At my OB appt, the doctor advised that I should start looking for a pediatrician soon. So, I posted a solicitation for recs on both Facebook and The Tribe, and I’ve already received so many great recs. Thanks, ladies!
Milestones: 10 weeks left! Seriously… when did I get here?
~
I still can’t believe it. My crib is in! I ordered it last week, and even with the long holiday weekend, it arrived at the store in record time. I expected to wait at least two weeks. So, I’m thrilled and excited to very soon see it in person.
Now, if only my crib bedding would arrive…
~
Yesterday was sure a busy day for Patty and Tony. After work, we sped to our hospital for the first in a 6-week series of Prepared Childbirth classes. It was a fun first class. There are six couples including us, and a few of us actually share the same due date.
How funny is that??
Can’t wait for next week’s class. It’s like being back in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment