For a while now, we’ve had our sights set on the Espresso Finish Morgan Convertible Crib from JC Penney, but the price has always been way too high for our liking. So, I bookmarked the page and checked back every week or so to see if it went on sale. Well, a couple of weeks ago, it did, but you had to buy TWO cribs to get the sale price.
So, I waited… and a week ago, it went back to the original price, and I began to wonder if we were ever going to get that crib. In our opinion, none of the other cribs we’ve looked at compare to the Morgan in style, durability, and quality.
I even began to think that at this point, we may very well have a baby before actually having a crib - despite my hopes of using the crib from day one.
Imagine my delight this morning when I finally saw a sale price! A great sale price, in fact.
So, after a quick IM to Tony, I ordered the crib. And, best of all, it will be delivered to our nearest JC Penney store within two weeks!
Score!



All photos courtesy of JCPenney.com


No comments:
Post a Comment