Total weight gain/loss: At my last OB appt last week, I was up 6lbs. Total weightloss is now 8lbs.
Maternity clothes? Black embroidered non-maternity sweater tunic, black wide-leg non-maternity trousers, and black kitten heels.
Stretch marks? Yes, a few..
Sleep: Not soundly or comfortably.
Best moment this week: So many! WE HAVE A CRIB, A MOBILE, AND BEDDING! None are yet assembled, but we're getting there. The nursery is being painted as we speak. We needed the bedding to start on it, and we're thrilled with our color choice - a soft tangerine for the walls and a glossy white on the trim, doors, and built-ins. Oh, and our swivel/rocker from PBK was delivered yesterday. I can't wait to see everything finally put together!
Movement: She’s moving – a lot – as I type this. I had a jalapeno and cheddar bagel and eggwhites for breakfast. I can’t tell if she hates it or loves it, but she’s moving!
Food cravings: Nothing really notable this week.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Random Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? On it’s way out, but technically, it's still in.
What I miss: NOT having heartburn or nausea.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower this Saturday! Check back for pics!
Weekly Wisdom: At the last couple of Prepared Childbirth classes, an area Pediatrician spoke to us about what to look for, what to ask, and what to mention to prospective pediatricians. He also gave us a crash course on what’s normal (and what isn’t) for a newborn. All invaluable information! Also, we are now seriously considering hiring a doula to be present at the hospital during my labor. We were thrilled to discover that the hospital offers this service.
Milestones: I’m finally looking pregnant. Until recently, I wasn’t showing very much, and to be honest, it concerned me. My doctors have not been worried, because despite my weight loss, the bean is measuring right on schedule, her heartbeat is nice and strong, and she’s moving around in there almost constantly. Since week 30, I feel like she (and I) have gone through a growth spurt, because my shirts are clearly snugger in the belly. We also just had the hospital maternity tour! 7 weeks to go and counting!
And, for good measure, here is my first belly pic - taken at 31 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment